Friday, October 28, 2016

PFF: Happy Halloween

SG-221629, Sent to Saint Petersburg, Russia
Traveled 8,974 km in 10 days


For Postcard Friendship Friday this week, I'm sharing this card that received the comment: fantastic, unusual amazing postcard. I'm glad that the puzzle pieces arrived all intact.

Upon seeing social media posts of Halloween dress up costumes, I was reminded of this puzzle postcard. I think, these are two men in elephant costume for the circus.

Enjoy the Halloween festivities, everyone! 

Head over to Beth's page to see what others have shared for PFF.

~maria


2 comments:

  1. Hello, dear Maria! What a marvelous postcard! I haven't seen anything like that before. :D ((hugs)) Thank you for posting, my sweet Friend. Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you saw, please let me know: