Friday, December 14, 2012

11 Days Before Christmas! :D

Friendship Gift Postcard, Sender: Abran Ochoa
Sent from Santa Clarita, CA, Sent on 24 November 2012
Received on 12 December 2012, Traveled 11743.6 km in 18 days
Abran wrote:

Hi Krissa! How are you dear? I hope very well! I hope you've been in good spirits. Wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy Christmas and great 2013! Thanks for your cards and hope we'll swap more soon. God bless my friend.

Thank you so much for the wishes Abran! This is my very first Christmas card and written well wishes received for this year. ;-)

And I surely missed the Postcard Friendship Friday blog hop, so join me in as I link with Beth and the other PFF bloggers!

Eleven days to go before Christmas. I hope despite life's constant challenges, we're all filled with good spirit and cheers! Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!


~ maria




4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card - especially the dove. I would echo Abran's words - and wish you and your loved ones a very happy Christmas, and a wonderful 2013!

    Happy PFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas postcard. Merry Christmas and Happy PFF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this--the dove is beautiful...and so perfect for this time of year. Thank you so much for sharing with us. This is a lovely postcard--Merry Christmas and Happy PFF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a pretty card. I hope you get many more such wishes!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you saw, please let me know: